How to Gemba Walk is explained in this video.
9 Tips and Rules to run an effective Gemba Walk.
Discover the video now.
Here the transcript of the video on How to Gemba Walk.
Tips & Rules to run an effective Gemba Walk …
In collaboration with: Fabrizio Cireddu (Lean Manufacturing and Kaizen)
1) Gemba is not an audit; it is a team work
2) Manager must be a coach-mentor for his team
3) Focus Gemba Walk on particular area where you have KPI gaps
4) Define before > target, agenda and prepare checklist with all participants
5) Duration must be min 30 minutes – max 60 minutes
6) One Gemba walk audit * week in each department
7) Start Gemba walk checking status from previous priorities and finish with new priorities
8) Max 6 priorities ( 3 * department , 2 * support department, 1 * top management)
9) At the end of Gemba Walk, the team must discuss what learning point is.